One specific person that sticks out in my mind is Jim Brus. Jim taught me the right way to play golf, he helped me learn and memorize multiplication facts, and he helped me learn how to spell better. Since I met Jim he has been like a second grandfather to me so his death was rather difficult to experience. The date on his death certificate is different from the day I remember because the day he was declared legally dead and the day I lost him were three days apart.
Monday, November 4, 2013
Lessons Learned
Some things you
just can’t learn from your parents. Majority of teenagers don’t like to think
of their parents as right, even if they are. We have to have proof to be able
to believe it is possible for them to be right about something, even if it’s as
small as how old the family pet is. I have learned a lot from people other than
my parents.
One specific person that sticks out in my mind is Jim Brus. Jim taught me the right way to play golf, he helped me learn and memorize multiplication facts, and he helped me learn how to spell better. Since I met Jim he has been like a second grandfather to me so his death was rather difficult to experience. The date on his death certificate is different from the day I remember because the day he was declared legally dead and the day I lost him were three days apart.
One specific person that sticks out in my mind is Jim Brus. Jim taught me the right way to play golf, he helped me learn and memorize multiplication facts, and he helped me learn how to spell better. Since I met Jim he has been like a second grandfather to me so his death was rather difficult to experience. The date on his death certificate is different from the day I remember because the day he was declared legally dead and the day I lost him were three days apart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yes in second grade my teacher toought me how to spell because. It was a song so now I just rember the song and I know how to spell it.
ReplyDelete